Visions of Cells and Shells at Tahmelan huvila -villa

My exhibition Visions of Cells and Shells is open untill 29th July.

I got an exhibition to Tahmelan huvila. It's an old, charming villa from the late 19th century, situating next to Pyhäjärvi-lake. Exhibition took place quite in a short notice but gladly I had enough time to draw five new drawings. The others have been on show in Art Orienteering on April.

Tahmelan huvila's milieu is really beautiful: nature, flowers, trees, shore with a forest path and a public swimming place. Nowadays Tahmelan huvila is a vivid cultural center with food, art and music. They serve soup lunch and pastries and cakes almost every day during the week.

My exhibition includes pigment ink pen drawings on black paper and watercolor pencil drawings/paintings. There are also my postcards on sale. Free entry.

Artistic work for this exhibition was possible with the grant from Taiteen edistämiskeskus. Thank you Taike!

Tahmelan huvila is open:

Mon 11am-5pm

Tue-Thu 11am-8pm

Fri 11am-7pm

Sat 12am-4pm

Sun 12am-5pm


Here some photos of my exhibition Visions of Cells and Shells:


Visionary exhibition Tahmelan huvila



Pigment ink drawings by K. Tschährä in 2022.

Watercolor pencil works by K. Tschährä in 2022.


And here photos of the charming villa and the natural milieu. I think my drawings fit perfectly to this place.







Beautiful view towards the lake Pyhäjärvi.



Comments