Exhibition installation

 

K. Tschährä small drawings in Finlayson Art Area team group exhibition in Galleria Himmelblau
K. Tschährä's small works on show. Frames by Malkki.


For my latest exhitibion (Finlayson Art Area's work team's group exhibition in Tampere, Finland) I framed the smallest drawings. I just love these frames made by Malkki. (Family owned framing company) There are those lovely small ball decorations that match perfectly with my "energy balls" in the drawings.


These have also a small vitrine so the drawing is not touching the glass. They all have museum glass, it's more expensive than the normal glass but it shows better the drawing which is important especially in this kind of a small drawing.


The main guestion to many artist is how to show their artworks. Artists normally don't have much money and framing is expensive. It's also about the space: not everyone have a spare room where to keep many framed works.


In my last exhibition I solved the problem by making an installation of two of the works: I attached the drawings on the wall with magnets and continued them by drawing. The lines in the drawing go towards the ceiling and the floor. It created a nice athmosphere; the drawing comes alive and grows like an organism. Suits well to my themes: everything is woven together and we are all the same big organism. My hand is like a drawing machine, it continues the motive where ever!


K. Tschährä's drawings on show in a group exhibition at Finlayson area, Tampere. Exhibition was produced by Printmaking Studio / Gallery Himmelblau.



K. Tschährä's drawings continue to the wall.




Comments

Post a Comment