Shells, trumpets and flowers

 In last weeks I draw a serie of four watercolor pencil works. I continued the light manner of working but these became more detailed than the latest ones. Interesting motives and curvy lines. I got some shells (as usually), a flower trumpet (!), blue misty flowers plus sheets and birdnests. I like these a lot! I draw them right away after one was finished but still these became very different from each other.

The most intrigued I'm of the black one. It looks like a secret garden where fresh loundry is being put to dry and there are bird nests on the trees. There must be beautiful music around. The trumpet drawing brings music to my mind too. Many motives in my works feels like the music is floating in the air, that I draw the unvisible rays of sound that are dancing in the air.

Human body is like an instrument and everything happening inside of us is kind of music: the slow and the rapid movements, body changing older and growing bigger. Concerts of floating blood cells circulating ahead inside of us or short arias of the eye sight and brain registering the view or heart bumping the shaman drum sound etc.


K. Tschährä: Fantastic Swirl, 30x40cm

Visionary art K. Tschährä watercolor
K. Tschährä: Scent of Nocturnal Flowers, 30x40cm

K. Tschährä: Nightbirds are Nesting Here, 30x40cm

K. Tschährä: Magical Trumpet, 30x40cm


Comments