Exhibition in London, summer 2021

K. Tschährä artwork in the College of Psychic Studies
K. Tschährä: The Source, 2020.

 

K. Tschährä's The Source on show in the old Victorian building in London.

Last summer I was honored to be part of a curated art exhibition in London. My work Source was selected in this group exhibition taking place in The College of Psychic Studies. It situates in a beautiful old building in London in the area of Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. This college was found already in 1884 and they have a big permanent art collection. I'm very happy to have couple of my works in this collection! There are art pieces since the 19th century.

Sadly I couldn't travel there myself because of Covid. But I could enjoy of the exhibition through the website and Instagram. The most wonderful curator of the collection, Vivienne Roberts, sent kindly some photos to me.

Exhibition Strange Things Among Us took place from 5th June to 6th August 2021.












Comments