Light watercolors

 Maybe it's the new light of the year but I had an urge to make some lighter works and with different medium. I have been lately drawing so much with tiny pens and ink pens, so I needed some "air". I made these three watercolors in row. Part of the work I did eyes closed. Drawing eyes closed is a good way to let go of the control and just follow where the hand goes. These all I have made with watercolor pencils. I have first drawn the figures and then painted water over the drawing. For the Blushing Flower I added some pencil drawing and for Rooster Orchid and Flaming Flowers I added golden acrylic ink.


K. Tschährä watercolors
K. Tschährä, Blushing Flower, 41x31cm, Feb 2023


I started to make the Rooster Orchid with eyes closed. And even when I continued, I still thought I'm drawing an orchid. Only when the work was ready, I realized it's an rooster. So it became Rooster Orchid!


K. Tschährä art
K. Tschährä, Rooster Orchid, 51x36cm, Feb 2023


Flaming Flowers celebrate the life and these flowers are not burning but in flames for the joy of the nature and life, they are spreading good and strong energy around.


Flower art
K. Tschährä, Flaming Flowers, 48x36cm, Feb 2023


Comments