Art auction

I was asked to donate an artwork for a charity art auction. I happily gave one of my new watercolor drawings for a good purpose. All the money goes to the childrens' hospital to help kids and youngters. I donated Flaming Flowers. It will be framed by Malkki framing company for the gala evening. Gala is taking place on 11th Feb here in Tampere, at Torni hotel.  There will be music, speeches and delicious dinner with a buffet for starters and served main courses and desserts. I hope people will be active and raise the prices, there are lovely artworks with. And there are still some places left for the gala evening.

Sydämen asialla huutokauppa
Donation for charity event's art auction: K. Tschährä, Flaming Flowers
48x36cm (without frames), Feb 2023



Here is the link to the charity organitation's page (only in Finnish): Lastenklinikan Tuki ry: Sydämen asialla
And gala's page to book the tickets for the gala on 11th Feb: Sydämen asialla

Info from the page about the event, me and my artwork:

Sydämen asialla tapahtuma
This charity event has been organized every year since 2014.

Sydämen asialla taidehuutokauppa

K. Tschährä Sydämen asialla

Sydämen asialla K. Tschährä


Comments