Chaos of lines

 My latest drawings are full of bursting energy, the paper seems to be too small for these images. When I have started the works I haven't been sure if the result will be good - maybe it will become a mess. But by drawing, the bigger picture has evolved and made sense. That reminds me, I should trust the line, it knows where it goes! I have used the pen very freely, it flows across the paper. I try not to be a barrier myself.

Liquid acrylic gives more painting-like feeling. I like to combine painting and drawing. I'm interested also of making something in a bigger scale - collages, but I haven't had yet time for exploring that.

Here is my wild blue and silver work Chaotic Creation of New Life. I named it how I feel it. There are lots of things happening at the same time. Different things but attached to each other some how. Life is bursting out through complicated systems of evolution and growing. There is also an element of earlier generations. The time is not horizontal and chronological, but flows freely in four dimensions, connecting everything together.


Painting drawing by K. Tschährä
K. Tschährä: Chaotic Creation of New Life, 42x59,4cm, 2022.


Here are some details. There are many faces and little human figures. Shell formations and the "stardust".


Shell drawing by K. Tschährä


Surrealist drawing with faces


Shamanistic drawing with human figures


Comments