Meditative portrait and spring green

 I made many green paintings for my exhibition Nature Forms in restaurant Henriks. They look quite good in the restaurant, I think. The green celebrates also coming spring, nature is slowly waking up after Finnish long winter.

I had a bigger painting with a face on the left corner. Somehow the face started to call me for better examination and I decided to cut it out from the bigger painting and make a portrait of it. The result is very meditative portrait with golden decoration on the figure's right ear. For me it means the invisible energy waves resonating in that woman's ear, she hears and reads the nature like a priestess of the forest or spirit of the nature. There was a perfect place for this portrait in a lonely cosy corner, above a table for two.


Tschährä portrait
K. Tschährä, Do You See How Nature is Singing Inside of Me? 56x47 cm, 2023

Meditative corner
K. Tschährä's painting in a peaceful corner in restaurant Henriks, 2023.


The other small works are like cells growing and spreading with the spring's light. There are many small details in the drawings I made with 005 ink pen. First layer I painted with acrylic ink. I love the combination of bigger painted lines and on top of it, lines of a thin pen.


K. Tschährä drawing
K. Tschährä, Spring's Gold, 40x30 cm, 2023.


Artwork in Henriks
Spring's Gold in restaurant Henrik's corridor, 2023.

Details
K. Tschährä, Underwater Life, 40x30 cm, 2023.

There are also two bigger green paintings, the other one is like spreading honey and the other one is somekind of a cabbage - suits nicely in a restaurant! These I painted with broad lines of acrylic ink and then draw with a thicker ink pen on top. It gives wonderful change after drawing with a tiny pen with so many details. I also like to make bigger and smaller works in turn not to get a blocked feeling with too much too similar technical things.


Fractal art
K. Tschährä, Honey Bloom, 75x55 cm.

Ravintola Henriks taide
K. Tschährä painting in restaurant Henriks, 2023.

Finedining restaurant art
K. Tschährä, Miracles From the Garden, 75x55 cm, 2023.


Comments