Visit in London

 I had a great pleasure to visit London and the exhibition Creative Spirits at The College of Psychic Studies on November. And what was the most wonderful thing, I had my own workshop! I'm very happy The College invited me. The building is gorgeous, it's from Victorian era. I love old architecture, the whole South Kensington is just amazing place! So many beautiful, well maintained buildings.


The College of Psychic Studies
K. Tschährä visiting The College of Psychic Studies in London. November 2022.

My workshop lasted three hours, I introduced my world of automatic drawing to the audience. After some relaxing movements we started to practise our automatic skills. The afternoon was very peaceful, creative and inspirational. I'm so happy for having many interested people in my workshop.

We had also a very good talk with the curator Vivienne Roberts and the principal Gill Matini. I'm so happy to know these lovely ladies. For an artist it's important to have connections with like-minded people that understand your doings. Artist is always alone with the work, but support and understanding makes you feel less lonely. It's comforting to have this spiritual home in London.

One of my artworks are part of the exhibition Creative Spirits. I found the room and installation lovely! Here are some pictures of the work. I was difficult to leave the place. The whole exhibition and the building have such a warm, welcoming and kind athmosphere. I will surely come back.

Exhibition Creative Spirits is still open, untill Saturday 10th December. The College of Psychic Studies: 16 Queensberry Place, South Kensington, London.


K. Tschährä at The College of Psychic Studies
K. Tschährä with her artwork in the exhibition Creative Spirits in London. November 2022.

K. Tschährä artwork in London exhibition
Installation was very nice in the room where my drawing is. The College of Psychic Studies, London.

K. Tschährä artwork in London
Black frames look good on my drawing Flowers of Life.

K. Tschährä, Flowers of Life, 2022.
K. Tschährä, Flowers of Life in the exhibition Creative Spirits in London.


Comments