Fragile

 At the moment I'm keen on drawing more delicate pictures. My works are always also experiments, how I draw with different instruments. In my new drawing I used a very thin, 005, ink pen. I made myself to touch the paper like a feather and kept on the natural movement of my automatism, not to hinder the way of the line. I love the outcome. I draw many faces. There are also some animals, embryos and even feet! Delicate and a bit trembling line gives liveliness. The result is fragile and powerful at the same time.

Before the drawing, I painted a motive with liquid acrylic. I used a big brush so that line gives nice contrast to the drawing. Liquid acrylic shines and builds up lovely effects depending on the viewing point.


K. Tschährä drawing
K. Tschährä: Rose Mystery, 48x36 cm, liquid acrylic and ink pen, 2022.


Liquid acrylic and drawing
Rose shines under the drawing in the different angle of light.





Here are some details. With 005 pen it was possible to make tiny details, I loved it. All these curly lines and waves are leading somewhere. The drawing connects everything - humans and animals - into a big swirl. This "rose" has many layers.


Detail of Rose Mystery


Drawing of an old man


Wavy lines


Bear figure in K. Tschährä's drawing


Detail from K. Tschährä's drawing


Comments