International summer

 I have had surprisingly busy time during this summer. Lots of happening... work, exhibition in July, renovation project at the summer cottage, my first design T-shirts in Finlayson Art Area shop. My home has also been like a little post office, I have packed and sent my T-shirts and drawings abroad; Britain, Belgium, France, Italy, US - I'm very happy for that!


Visionary art by K. Tschährä: Activated Motion.
K. Tschährä: Activated Motion, 2021.


Packing my drawings to US.

I'm delighted about the thought that people are wearing my design and enjoying of my artworks. Here are some photos of the works that have found their new homes abroad.


K. Tschährä: Womb of Miracles, 2021.


K. Tschährä: Baroque Apparition, 2022.


K. Tschährä: Essence of the Shell, 2022.


K. Tschährä: Shell, 2022.


Beside of Finland, my T-shirts are being worn in France, Belgium and US. So cool!


I haven't had much time for drawing lately, but September will bring time for that. I really need my drawing! I'm waiting eagerly for new creations.


Comments