T-shirt design

 I have now my own T-shirt! The design is from my two-part drawing, Pink Mycelium (2021). T-shirt's color is pink on black - like the original drawing. The price is 30 euros. T-shirt is availabe in Finlayson Art Area shop. Finlayson Art Area is one of the biggest art events in Finland. Event - and the shop - is open untill 28th August.

Entrance to the shop: Väinö Linnan aukio square 13, Finlayson area, Tampere, Finland.

Open: Tue-Fri 11am-6pm, Sat-Sun 12am-6pm. Closed on Mon.

Info: info (at) finlaysonartarea.fi or k.tschahra (at) gmail.com


Me posing with my T-shirt. Glass sculpture: Janne Rahunen.

Finlayson Art Area shop




Visionary art by K. Tschährä.
K. Tschährä: Pink Mycelium (2021), detail as a T-shirt design.

My cool T-shirt! Behind, the sculpture tree: Bloom by Anniina Puiras.


Comments