Light and Blue - eyes closed art

 I have continued my "eyes closed" experiences making art. I have made some blue colored works with watercolor pencils. I love the combination of delicate drawing line and watery areas on the paper. By the way, I use only acid free paper and other professional materials in my artworks. It makes more sure the works will stay in good condition for a long time and the colors won't fade.

My art is a combination of microcosmos and macrocosmos: the pictures could be regarded as the life growing inside the cells or movements of the planets and how the Universe is growing and going smaller at the same time: stars are being born and stars are dying.


K. Tschährä: Swirls of Time and Space

Eyes closed art by visionary artist K. Tschährä
K. Tschährä: Creation of the Shells

K. Tschährä: Eternal Movement

K. Tschährä: Delicate Forms for Shells in Creation

K. Tschährä: White Hole

I don't know why I'm drawing these, all the subjects come out automatically. My own non-scientific :D explanation is that humans' DNA carries the memory of the birth of human beings and the laws of the Universe. Everything inside of us and around us is varied information of the same story. Subconsciousness lets the information to come out in a visible form. Our body remembers, we are wiser than we realize. There is energy inside of us and around us that we can't yet prove with science.

Because of my drawing I have became more and more interested of cosmology. What is the Universe? What events are happening there with the stars, black holes, white holes? What are wormholes? I find this all amazing.

There is a small universe inside of us. We are made of the same dust as the stars.

Comments